In a world where one company controls 77% of all searches, influencing trillions of dollars in spending, shaping perceptions and effectively acting as the primary gatekeeper to the Internet, a new, open and community-driven search engine is a necessity.
Presearch has an innovative go-to-market strategy to target the most frequent searchers – web workers – and gain early adoption, on our way to releasing future versions of the open source platform that will utilize a blockchain-based index, curated by the community.
- Open and transparent ranking factors enable content creators to access a level playing field, and users the choice of which data sources to utilize
- Community-driven decision-making process ensures that everyone’s interests are aligned, and the best content is surfaced and displayed
- Ability to vote on and fund dev projects provides ability to influence and improve the platform, and earn tokens for contributing
- Tokens can be purchased during the Presearch Token crowdsale
- Tokens will be issued to early adopters to reward usage and promotion of the platform
- Token-holders will be able to vote on decisions, suggest / fund dev projects
- Devs will receive tokens for contributing to features / projects
- Advertisers will be able to purchase targeted, non-intrusive, keyword sponsorships with PREs
Together, we can provide Internet users with an alternative to the search hegemony that dictates where most of us learn, engage and spend our valuable attention and resources.